Summary: Can Windows Media Player play DJI Phantom 4K mp4 files? Why my Windows Media Player won’t play DJI Phantom 4k MOV files ? What should I do in order to open and play DJI 4k mov files in Windows Media Player? In this article, we will teach you how to convert DJI Phantom 3 4K MOV footage to Windows Movie Maker for smooth editing.
The DJI Inspire 3 is a well-built, ready-to-fly quadcopter that captures excellent 4K-resolution video. you're shooting 4K videos and capturing 12 megapixel photos that look crisper and cleaner. However, things would be a little more complicated when you work with the DJI Phantom 3 4K in Windows Movie Maker.
Windows Movie Maker does not recognize MOV files from DJI Phantom. The file type is a compressed output format; not ideal for editing in NLE system. Something else, Windows Movie Maker lacks support for 4K video. To solve those problems, the quick workaround is to transcode Phantom 3 4K MOV files to Windows Movie Maker natively supported formats (WMV/AVI are highly recommended) in proper settings.
That's where Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Mac) comes in: It supports converting DJI Inspire 3 4k MOV files to Windows Movie Maker highly compatible WMV or AVI without quality loss. Besides, it also supports the decent outputs for Avid MC, Adobe Premier Pro, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio and more to meet different of needs. Just download it and follow the step-by-step guide to transcode DJI Inspire 4k MOV files for editing in Window Movie Maker smoothly.
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
- Soft32 Download: http://pavtube-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate/qxxwevxs.html
- Softpedia Download:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate.shtml
- OKD Download: http://owlkingdownload.com/index.php?a=prog&os=Mac&cat=Audio-Video&subcat=Video&det=475
- Softonic Download:https://pavtube-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
- 2software.net Download:http://2software.net/download-pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-free-download-and-software-reviews-4051
- Gigapurbalingga Download: http://gigapurbalingga.com/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-full/
- FullprogramDownload: https://www.fullprogramlarindir.com/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-full-tam-indir.html
- Daffasoft Download: http://daffasoft.com/1716/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-4-8-4-full-crack
- Eradownload: http://eradownload.com/pavtube-video-converter-ultimate-4-8-6-6-crack-free-download/
- Eurodownload: http://www.eurodownload.com/download-software/223704/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate.html
Guide on Downscaling DJI 4K to 1080p for editing
Step 1. Load the 4K files of DJI.
Click "Add Video" button to load your DJI Phantom 3 4K files as soon as you get into the main interface. Or you can drag & drop the files to the software directly.
Step 2. Choose the output format
Click the "Profile" drop down list to select a proper video foramt as you want. Here you just need to hit the "Profile" box and select "HD Video" > "WMV HD" on the dropdown menu as output format.
Step 3. Set Video Resolution at 1080p.
Click "Settings" button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To down-convert ultra HD 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. That is the exact 108p.
Step 3. Start transcoding DJI 4K to 1080p on Mac
When everything is OK, hit "Convert" button at the bottom of the main interface to let the 4K to 1080p conversion begin.
When the conversion finished, check the generated 1080p video, you will certainly be satisfied with its final video quality. It would be easier for you to playback and edit your DJI Phantom 3 4K clips. Enjoy.